StartsTue, September 10, 202408:00 AM
EndsThu, September 12, 202404:30 PM
Join us virtually for Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Preventive Controls for Human Food and Introduction to HACCP Plan Development Training taught by the experienced RITE Team™.
The PCQI course was developed by the FSPCA and is the standardized curriculum recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Meet the requirements for a preventive controls qualified individual (PCQI)
- Receive the tools to complete the requirements for FSMA Preventive Controls rule
- Receive a certificate of completion
The HACCP training is designed for individuals who have completed PCQI training and is accredited through the International HACCP Alliance.
Those who complete this course will:
- Identify the resources needed to develop, implement, and maintain a HACCP plan
- Understand and identify the steps required to determine critical control points
- Receive a certificate with an International HACCP Alliance sticker provided by Hydrite Chemical Co.
$600 per person for Hydrite customers $750 per person non-Hydrite customers.
Seating is limited – reserve spots for you and your team ASAP:
Feel free to contact us with any questions about this training by using the form below.
NOTE: The form below is NOT intended for registration purposes (use register button above)