Complete line of industrial products for wastewater treatment in processes such as manufacturing, metal finishing, mining and pulp & paper processing.
Hydrite offers advanced foam control technology that can help lower overall operating costs while improving quality and processing.
Hydrite offers solutions for all of your company's energy needs, contact us today to learn more.
Hydrite offers custom blending, tolling, and contract manufacturing with dedicated R&D and technical service staff to assist in solving challenging issues.
Hydrite offers innovative solutions for the mining industry that allows you to maximize your efficiency and productivity output.
Mining Industry Products
Hydrite offers a variety of products that meet the needs of the mining industry. These include:
- Hydrite 1050 - Commonly used to neutralize acidic waste water streams
- Hydrite 1066 - An acid source used to reduce pH in industrial and municipal wastewater applications
- Hydrifloc 6237 - Used in a variety of applications such as sugar processing, wastewater treatment and mining applications
- Calcium Chloride - Used in a variety of industries, including mining.
- Hydrofluoric Acid - A weak acid with a variety of uses in many industries.
Water Treatment Solutions for Mining
Hydrite offers a broad range of water treatment technologies for the mining industry. Our products help you maintain optimal operations and meet water quality specifications and regulations.
Our extensive product offering includes:
- Foam control
- Ph modifiers
With our problem-solving approach, Hydrite provides performance-oriented answers to water treatment challenges, no matter how simple or complex the issue.
Sand Mining Solutions
Hydrite is a strategic partner to the sand mine industry with over 50 years of water treatment expertise. Our strength lies with the ever-expanding technical capability of our staff and the decades of experience they bring to the table.
There are many methods to optimize chemistry, from instrumentation to specific polymer selection based on your specific site and quality of the geological deposit. Our sand mining offerings include:
Optimizing chemistry to drive savings
- Remote Monitoring
- Sludge density with alarming
- Turbidity monitoring and control
- Data collection and reporting
- Vendor managed inventory systems
Technical Expertise and Partnership
Hydrite has 90 years of experience in chemical distribution, manufacturing and providing innovative solutions. Through dedication, collaboration, and an emphasis on customer service, we have become a trusted industry leader in the mining industry.
With onsite support, our experienced team works alongside you to find the optimum combination of products to meet your needs.
We will collaborate with you to develop solutions that meet your strict requirements. Our expertise allows us to help you:
- Reduce operating costs
- Meet environmental and safety regulations
- Improve water conservation efforts, and
- Address other industry challenges.
Contact Us Today for a complimentary jar test and site trial to determine the best products for your process and application.