Hydrite conducts RCRA Hazardous Waste Awareness and DOT Hazardous Materials Trainings each year.
Hydrite offers a variety of solvent waste management programs. Our portfolio is designed to enable customers to replace virgin solvents resulting in cost savings and waste disposal minimization.
Solvent Recycling Services
Hydrite has a well-trained staff and decades of experience recycling solvents. Our programs are tailored to fit our individual customer’s needs.
Thin Film Evaporation
Hydrite has extensive experience in utilizing thin-film evaporation for solvent recycling and other operations for a wide range of applications.
Waste Management Services
Hydrite’s comprehensive waste services program encompasses managing all types of waste for disposal, recycling, and acquisition.
Hydrite has available recycled solvents in addition to waste acquisition programs.
Hydrite’s Philosophy and Capabilities
Hydrite believes in providing creative solutions for our customers. When you select Hydrite you can be assured that your waste is being professionally managed in full compliance with all federal, state, and local environmental regulations. Hydrite strives to be a no landfill company and provide our customers with creative recycling and reuse solutions. Hydrite owns and operates a TSDF (treatment storage disposal facility) in Cottage Grove, WI that includes solvent recycling. Hydrite is also a permitted hazardous waste hauler at multiple facilities throughout the Midwest.
Protecting the Environment through Creative Solutions
When you select Hydrite you can be assured that your waste is being professionally managed in full compliance with all federal, state, and local environmental regulations. We will assist you to reduce your organization’s environmental footprint through the reuse and recycling of materials.
Managing waste and recycling programs requires extensive knowledge and experience of the storage, treatment, and transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. At Hydrite, our team of experts tailor these programs to our customer’s specific needs and requirements.
These services are designed to ensure compliance with regulations and to manage the safe disposal of laboratory-generated waste. Each of these environmental services plays a vital role in managing and mitigating the environmental impact of various industries while adhering to regulatory standards and promoting sustainability.
- Solvent Recycling involves the recovery and reclamation of solvents from industrial waste streams. This process aims to reduce the environmental impact and cost associated with disposal while promoting the reuse of valuable resources.
- Fuel Blending involves mizing different fuels or blending waste-derived fuels to meet specific quality or regulatory requirements. This service is often used to create alternative fuels from waste materials, contributing to more sustainable and environmentally friendly energy sources.
- Waste to Energy is a process that converts non-recyclable waste materials into useable energy, such as electricity, heat, or fuel. This approach helps reduce the volume of waste sent to landfills and provides a renewable energy source, contributing to a more sustainable waste management system.
- Wastewater Treatment involves the removal of contaminants from industrial or municipal wastewater before it is released into the environment. The process includes physical, chemical, and biological methods to ensure that the treated water meets regulatory standards.
- Wastewater Disposal refers to the responsible and complaint discharge or disposal of treated wastewater into the environment. Compliance with environmental regulations is crucial to prevent negative impacts on ecosystems and public health.
- Tank Cleaning is the process of removing residue and contaminants from storage tanks, ensuring they meet safety and environmental standards. Tank removal may be necessary for decommissioned or obsolete tanks, with proper disposal or recycling of the tank materials.
- Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of oranic substances in waste materials. This method is used to reduce the volume of waste, eliminate certain types of pollutants and generate energy.
- Lab Pack Services involves the proper packaging, transportation, and disposal of small quantities of laboratory chemicals and hazardous materials.
Solvent Recycling Services:
These solvent recycling services collectively contribute to sustainable waste management practices, reduce the environmental impact of solvent use, and offer economic benefits by reclaiming valuable resources.
- Thin Film Evaporation is a solvent separation process that involves the application of heat to a thin film of solvent, promoting evaporation and leaving behind concentrated substances. This method is often used for heat-sensitive materials and can be an efficient way to recover solvents from various industrial processes.
- Vacuum Distillation is a process that separates components of a liquid mixture based on their boiling points under pressure. This method is particularly useful for recovering solvents with high boiling points and can be employed in solvent recycling to improve efficiency.
- Custom Batch Recycling services are tailored to the specific needs of a client or industry. This approach allows for the recycling of solvents in a way that aligns with the unique characterisitcs and requirements of the materials being processed.
- Generic Batch Recycling involves the processing of solvent batchces without customization for specific clients. This service may be suitable for clients with more standardized solvent recycling needs and can offer a cost-effective solution.
- Waste Solvent Acquisition involves the collection and acquisition of used or discarded solvents from various industries. This service contributes to the circular economy by reclaiming valuable solvents for recycling instead of allwoing them to become environmental pollutants.
- Drying (Molecular Sieve) is a method employed in solvent recycling to remove water content from solvents. Molecular sieves selectivley adsorb water molecules, helping to regenerate and purify solvents for resuse.
- Fractionation is a seperation process that divides a mixture into its individual components or fractions based on differences in boiling points. This technique is commonly used in solvent recycling to seperate and recover specific components from a solvent mixture.
- All Package Sizes Including Bulk: Solvent recycling services are often flexible and can accomodate various package sizes, including bulk quantities. This adaptability allows industries with different scales of solvent usage to participate in solvent recycling programs.
Want to learn more about Hydrite's waste and recycle solutions?