Hydrite Defender Series
The Hydrite Defender series improves ethanol fermentation performance, enhances overall yeast vitality, and promotes metabolic activity while reducing bacterial contamination. Hydrite offers gram-negative/gram-positive antimicrobial solutions designed for utilization in fuel ethanol fermentations.
Contact us today to learn more.
- GRAS approved for animal feed
- Effective against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- Liquid added to yeast prop, fermenters, and infected unit operations
|Aid yeast propagation
||Counter bacteria growth
|Promote metabolic activity
||Effective in fermentation and propagation
Antibiotic and Non-antibiotic Antimicrobial Technology
Hydrite offers both antibiotic and non-antibiotic antimicrobial technology for fermentation, propagation, and upstream and downstream ethanol processes. We also have a variety of antibiotic options as well.
Non-Antibiotic Based and Front-End AntiMicrobials
Designed for use in final CIP rinse and front-end applications, primarily heat exchangers, scrubbers, fermentation fill lines, etc. Superior to iodine in disinfection.
Value added antimicrobial technology used to combat bacteria
- Tackles gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- FSMA compliant and GRAS approved for use in animal feed
- Improves operational efficiencies and decreases use costs
- Unique packaging from Archangel improves employee safety and product yield