StartsTue, September 13, 202208:00 AM
EndsThu, September 15, 202205:00 PM
Online Training - 2.5 days PCQI followed by .5 day HACCP
Contact NameKara Baldus
Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Preventive Controls for Human Food and Introduction to HACCP Plan Development Training
The PCQI course was developed by the FSPCA and is the standardized curriculum recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
• Meet the requirements for a preventive controls qualified individual (PCQI)
• Receive the tools to complete the requirements for FSMA Preventive Controls rule
• Receive a certificate of completion
The HACCP training is designed for individuals who have completed PCQI training and is accredited through the International HACCP Alliance.
Those who complete this course will:
• Identify the resources needed to develop, implement, and maintain a HACCP plan
• Understand and identify the steps required to determine critical control points
• Receive a certificate with an International HACCP Alliance sticker provided by Hydrite Chemical Co.
$500 per person for Hydrite customers $650 per person non-Hydrite customers
Lead Instructor, Kara Baldus
Kara Baldus is a Food Safety Program Manager for Hydrite Chemical Company. She has 25 years of food microbiology experience working on control of foodborne pathogens in the manufacturing plant environment and continuous improvement of food safety systems. Kara has been published in Food Quality & Safety Magazine.
Contact Kara Baldus at 608-250-9667 or firstname.lastname@example.org