RCRA / DOT TRAINING Certification Training
Hydrite Chemical Co. will be conducting a RCRA Hazardous Waste Awareness and DOT Hazardous Materials Training
COST: $225 for each attendee
DATES AND LOCATIONS
September 10, 2019 Oshkosh, WI
September 17, 2019 Cedar Falls, IA
TO REGISTER: For further details and online registration, click on the location above.
Sign up today! Registration is limited to seating availability
Facilities that manage hazardous waste must comply with Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulations. Hazardous waste is a special class of solid waste that must be managed properly to protect human health and the environment. Federal and state laws regulate how businesses must manage this waste. Regulations require training for personnel who handle or manage hazardous waste. Training requirements for the management of hazardous material varies based on the amount and types of wastes generated at your facility.
During this session, we will cover the following RCRA topics:
• Regulatory Overview
• Hazardous Waste Determination
• Generator Status Requirements
• Collection of Hazardous Waste
• Hazardous Waste Manifest and Land Ban
• Waste Minimization
• Reporting and Record-Keeping and more...
According to US DOT Hazardous Material Regulations, all hazmat employees must have general awareness and familiarization training.
During this session, we will cover the following DOT Hazardous Material topics:
• General Awareness, Function Specific Training, Safety Training
• Definition of a Hazardous Waste and Waste Determination
• Sequence of Basic Shipping
• Marking and Labeling of Non-Bulk Containers
• Placarding Requirements
• Emergency Response Information
• DOT Security Training and more...
Refreshments, Lunch, and Certificate included.
Participants will gain an understanding of hazardous material regulations and requirements, including safety and security.
This training will satisfy your yearly RCRA and DOT requirements.
Each attendee will also receive “Hazardous Materials Compliance Pocketbook”
Please contact us should you have any questions at 262-792-1450 or email@example.com.