Features and Benefits
• Formulated without alkylphenol ethoxylates (NPE-free & APE-Free)
• Patented surfactant blend improves fat emulsification
• Reduces surface tension to improve soil penetration and increase protein and fat removal
• Free-rinsing formula
• Cold temperature stable concentrate, no need for heating blankets
• Improves cleaning of high fat application membrane systems such as milk UF and defatting MF membrane systems
• Compatible with polysulfone and PVDF membranes
• Highly concentrated but safe for wastewater treatment plants
• Environmentally friendly formulation
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Apollo #327?
Apollo #327 is a premier NPE Free Non-ionic surfactant for use with Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration membranes.
Why do I need Apollo #327?
Apollo #327 has been tested in the field and show superior performance in the following areas:
- Fat Removal
- Re-wetting performance
- Low flavor profile
- Safer environmental impact
- Possible lower use rates
How much do I use?
It is recommended to work with the Hydrite Membrane Program for product use rate recommendations.
What package sizes are available?
The Apollo #327 is available in drums and totes.
How do I dispense Apollo #327?
Apollo #327 is dispensed similar to HydriCleanse #325 or Bright Cleanse #321. Contact your Hydrite representative with any questions.
How viscose is the product?
Apollo #327 is 220 cP @ 20 °C which is a slightly lower viscosity than Bright Cleanse #321 or Hydri-Cleanse #325. It is approximately the same viscosity as Hydri-Cleanse WB.
What PPE is required?
• As per any new chemistry – operator awareness of new product on site and use rate.
• Safety training for new chemistry
Does Apollo #327 need extra rinsing?
No. Apollo #327 should be used with normal rinse times. In some cases, Apollo #327 usage rate requirements can be reduced compared to incumbent products, please consult with the membrane team for suggested usage rates.
How do I know Apollo #327 is working?
Ensure you have a baseline data collection of system performance by review production and CIP log sheet trends:
- Baseline Pressure
- Feed Flow
- Concentrate flow and solids.
- Clean Water Flux
- Review with Plant manager or supervisors on other KPI for each unit.